GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: AMPE) today announced that it intends to offer 8,000,000 shares of its common stock in a proposed underwritten public offering.
Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Jefferies LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Ampio expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock at the offering price, representing 15% of the total offering amount. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to shelf registration statements on Form S-3 that were filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and are effective. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectuses relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC. The public offering will be made only by means of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectuses relating to the offering, copies of which may be obtained, when available, from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (800) 831-9146; and Jefferies LLC, Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by email at Prospectus_Department@jefferies.com, or by phone at (877) 547-6340.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV