"Medical Insights" will also offer a comprehensive overview of each patient's medical history in a graphical timeline, making it easy to access information on any level of detail. This one source of truth with easy integration of all data shall give doctors a complete picture, helping them to reduce the risk of misdiagnosis and focus on optimal treatments instead. For individual patients, all of this will mean faster research and better targeted treatment.
SAP is also focused on designing healthcare solutions on top of the SAP HANA platform that are easy to use and can be accessed on any device.
"In the current healthcare environment, real-time data analysis is critical to providing more precise care and producing better patient outcomes," said Jeff Wilhelm, president & CEO of Fusion Consulting Inc., an SAP partner. "SAP HANA puts analytics in the hands of healthcare practitioners, researchers and administrators when they need it, helping ensure accurate and real-time information is leveraged to shape care decisions."
HIMSS attendees can connect with SAP at the following on-site locations during the event:
- Booth #1519: Meet the team and get the "Medical Insights" project demo
- Booth #692: See Big Data in action at the "Big Data Bus"
- Booth #883: Explore the Business & Clinical Analytics Knowledge Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV