BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE — SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that Portugal Telecom is the first worldwide provider of cloud services for the SAP® Business One Cloud solution powered by SAP HANA®. Portugal Telecom has set up a cloud environment for SAP Business One Cloud for both scalable, multi-tenant landscapes managed by Portugal Telecom and fully dedicated landscapes for use by partners looking to host and manage the solution for their clients. The announcement was made at Mobile World Congress 2014, being held February 24-27 in Barcelona, Spain.
Combining the flexibility of the cloud with powerful in-memory technology, SAP Business One Cloud powered by SAP HANA helps companies of all sizes improve their overall business execution through accessible, real-time data that provides clear insights. The solution enables small businesses or subsidiaries of large companies to manage critical business processes — such as sales, finance, accounting and inventory — in a cloud-based offering, streamlining operations with a complete, integrated solution. Customers will pay a subscription fee per user for a turnkey solution hosted by Portugal Telecom, which will help clients reduce the total cost of ownership of the solution and allow them to quickly realize value and benefits from their investments in the solution.
"Through Portugal Telecom's new cloud offering in support of SAP Business One Cloud powered by SAP HANA, businesses now have an opportunity to decrease their IT spending while increasing agility," said Rinse Tamsma, global vice president, SAP Business One Sales, SAP. "By using cloud technology, customers can focus more intently on developing their own business, while knowing that their data is safe and accessible at a moment's notice, helping to keep them ahead of their competitors."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV