Citrix today announced ByteMobile Insight, a big data analytics solution designed to provide immediate, actionable intelligence for mobile operator monetization, marketing and customer care organizations. By providing operators with a comprehensive view of mobile data usage, the new solution enables them to create new revenue streams, improve marketing effectiveness and increase subscriber loyalty. ByteMobile Insight is available for immediate deployment.
Built on a carrier-grade analytics platform, ByteMobile Insight is a purpose-built solution encompassing data acquisition, processing and business intelligence. It collects and enriches usage, location and customer relationship management (CRM) data from a wide variety of sources, including ByteMobile platforms deployed in the mobile core network. Actionable intelligence is delivered to any operator organization via a sophisticated, interactive user interface as ready-to-use reports or via API or file extracts. The solution is designed to operate on a stand-alone basis or integrated with other big data architecture elements.
“Citrix is addressing a gap in the market for an analytics solution that can be quickly deployed to collect and correlate usage data from multiple sources and translate that into ready-to-use, well visualized, a la carte insights for any non-technical stakeholder in the organization to use,” said Ari Banerjee, senior analyst, Heavy Reading. “By optionally combining ByteMobile Insight with the ByteMobile Adaptive Traffic Management system as a network source, Citrix is able to both accelerate time-to-insight and enrich the data with comprehensive user experience metrics, making that data more valuable in the process.”
Supercharging data monetizationByteMobile Insight enables operators to create all-new revenue streams by monetizing usage and location data with third parties.
- Publishers and brands can track performance versus competitors, benchmarking their mobile presence by device, location and demographic.
- Device manufacturers can access device-specific usage and experience data to address performance and usability issues.
- Advertisers can precisely measure the effectiveness of mobile campaigns.
- An intuitive user interface and tens of thousands of report templates provide immediate, on-target metrics to share with advertising, product, pricing and device teams.
- Fine-grained segmentation capabilities and pricing models help improve service uptake and develop new offers.
- Pre-defined scorecard reports provide quick snapshots of the week’s gainers and losers in app usage, web traffic, promotions and more.
- Customer care representatives can more effectively assist customers experiencing bill shock due to a poor understanding of data usage.
- Operators can provide data usage information directly to customers, empowering them to manage their own plans and usage.
- Operators can identify applications that might cause a poor experience, enabling customer care teams to proactively address issues before a subscriber calls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV