The 10 biotech and drug stocks with the largest short interest as percentage of float, according to S&P CapitalIQ:
10. Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI - Get Report) (26.8% shares short)
^NBI data by YCharts
9. Dendreon (DNDN) (29.6% shares short)
6. Ziopharm (ZIOP) (30.9% shares short)
5. Intrexon (XON) (32.8% shares short)
4. Idenix Pharma (IDIX) (33.3% shares short)
3. Synta Pharma (SNTA) (36.4% shares short)
2. Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) (39% shares short)
10/14/15 - 11:47 AM EDT
05/19/15 - 04:42 PM EDT
05/19/15 - 12:48 PM EDT
05/18/15 - 08:06 AM EDT
05/05/15 - 02:43 PM EDT
11/27/15 - 11:10 AM EST
11/27/15 - 11:07 AM EST
11/27/15 - 10:35 AM EST
11/25/15 - 13:09 PM EST
11/25/15 - 12:59 PM EST
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
Trifecta Stocks analyzes over 4,000 equities weekly to find the elite 1% of stocks that pass rigorous quantitative, fundamental and technical tests.
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
Chris Versace, using sophisticated stock screening and fundamental research, identifies potentially explosive small and mid-cap stocks.
Master swing trader Alan Farley uses his sophisticated software screens to review thousands of stocks each day for you, to find just the handful that meet his demanding criteria.