SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE: EXR) announced today that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Spencer F. Kirk, is scheduled to participate in a roundtable presentation at the Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida.
The session is scheduled for Monday, March 3, 2014 at 4:55 p.m. Eastern Time and can be accessed via webcast at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/globalproperty2014/54114243674.cfm. This webcast will be recorded and available at the same URL through June 2, 2014.
About Extra Space Storage Inc. Extra Space Storage Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. As of December 31, 2013, the Company owned and/or operated 1,029 self-storage properties in 35 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. The Company's properties comprise approximately 680,000 units and approximately 75.7 million square feet of rentable space. Extra Space Storage, Inc. offers customers a wide selection of conveniently located and secure storage solutions across the country, including boat storage, RV storage and business storage. The Company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States.For more information, please visit www.extraspace.com. SOURCE Extra Space Storage Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV