ARMONK, N.Y., Feb 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced today its Strategy and Analytics Business Consulting practice has been named a leader in the new IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Business Consulting 2014 Vendor Assessment report.
According to the IDC MarketScape report based on a survey of more than 600 clients, IBM is "seen as the most capable of all firms at delivering value-creating innovation and driving innovation through an organization" when compared to other firms worldwide.
This recognition of IBM's leadership in business consulting is a result of IBM's commitment to guiding clients through a data-driven transformation fueled by investments in technologies such as social, mobile, analytics and cloud to support rapid change. IBM's front office-focused client agenda aims to help enterprises create unique models of customer engagement and personalization informed by new insights extracted from massive volumes of data.
"We are seeing that new models of engagement are reshaping the front-office agenda. Soon there will be no distinction between business strategy and the use of data," said Sarah Diamond, general manager, IBM Global Business Services. "The IDC MarketScape report reinforces the need for a first-of-a-kind consulting practice such as IBM Interactive Experience to innovate client experience using data and analytics to drive individualization and personalization."In fact, the IDC MarketScape report notes that IBM is perceived to be among the most capable at helping clients identify and implement options for growth and transform significant processes. It also states that IBM is "considered the most capable at helping clients manage risk, improve operational efficiency, and expand into new markets or geographies." "Overall, according to client feedback worldwide, IBM enjoys an excellent reputation for quality," the IDC MarketScape concluded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV