HUNTSVILLE, Texas, Feb. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SHOS) announces the opening of a new Sears Appliance & Hardware Store located at 1702 11 th Street in Huntsville, Texas.
The new store, which will provide customers with access to a full suite of top brand home appliance merchandise and hardware at the lowest prices via the Company's price-match policy, is hosting its grand opening celebration February 28 through March 1. The Huntsville team welcomes the local community to enjoy an additional discount of 10 percent off almost everything in the store plus special giveaways, including a Craftsman® riding mower valued at $2,000, a Kenmore® grill valued at $400, $300 in gift cards and more. Additionally, KSAM-FM, 101.7 FM, will be broadcasting live from the store on Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Complimentary food from Subway and Domino's will also be available to guests both days from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Huntsville location was the fourth Sears Appliance & Hardware Store to open in 2013, and one of 71 new locations that opened across all Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores formats last year. Unlike most retail concepts, Sears Appliance & Hardware Stores combine the value, selection and services associated with larger retail stores but are owned and operated by a member of the local community."By converting a local Sears Hometown store into our new Sears Appliance & Hardware, we've nearly tripled our floor space – now offering consumers 18,000 square feet of a much greater assortment of merchandise, all at low prices," said owner Damon Fenley. "The Huntsville community has given us such a warm welcome since day one – we can't thank them enough and look forward to building more relationships and becoming a valuable partner."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV