VANCOUVER, Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Sandstorm Gold Ltd. ("Sandstorm" or the "Company") is pleased to provide warrant exercise instructions for the Sandstorm warrants expiring on April 23, 2014 at 5:00pm EST (CUSIP 80013R115) (the "Warrants"). Every five (5) whole Warrants entitle the holder thereof to purchase one (1) common share of Sandstorm (the "Common Shares") at a price of US$3.00.
Exercise Instructions - Certificated Warrants
Individuals who wish to exercise the Warrants into Common Shares may do so by submitting the following materials before the expiry date and time:
- the original warrant certificate;
- a completed and executed Subscription Form (found on the back of the warrant certificate);
- the exercise funds, in US Dollars, made payable to Sandstorm Gold Ltd. in the form of a certified cheque, bank draft or money order;
- any special or delivery instructions for the Common Shares on a cover letter.
The above materials must be sent to:
Sandstorm Gold Ltd. c/o Computershare Trust Company of Canada (the "Warrant Agent") 2 nd, Floor, 510 Burrard Street Vancouver, BC V6C 3B9Exercise Instructions - Warrants Held Electronically Non U.S. persons holding the Warrants in electronic form must instruct their brokerage firm to inform CDS Clearing and Depository Services Inc. ("CDS") of their intention to exercise the Warrants. Upon receiving the exercise request and the payment for the exercise price, CDS will arrange for the Warrant exercise with the Warrant Agent. Warrants Held by U.S. Persons The original distribution of the Warrants by Sandstorm was made pursuant to exemptions from the registration requirements of applicable United States securities laws. As a result, U.S. persons exercising the Warrants must provide an opinion of counsel of recognized standing in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Warrant Agent that the exercise is exempt from the registration requirements of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and applicable state securities laws, provided however, that in the case of a U.S. accredited investor who acquired the Warrants through the purchase of Subscription Receipts or units directly from the Company, that Warrantholder will not be required to deliver an opinion of counsel provided that the Warrantholder provides the certification set forth in paragraph B of the Subscription Form. ABOUT SANDSTORM GOLD Sandstorm Gold Ltd. is a gold streaming company. Sandstorm provides upfront financing to gold mining companies that are looking for capital and in return, receives a gold streaming agreement. This agreement gives Sandstorm the right to purchase a percentage of the gold produced from a mine, for the life of the mine, at a fixed price per ounce. Sandstorm has acquired a portfolio of eight gold streams and twenty-seven gold royalties, of which thirteen of the underlying mines are producing gold. Sandstorm plans to grow and diversify its low cost production profile through the acquisition of additional gold streams.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV