NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. ("Sequential" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:SQBG) will issue financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013 before the market opens on Thursday, February 27, 2014.
Management will provide further commentary on the Company's financial results via a conference call at 10:00am ET that day. To join the conference call, please dial (760) 666-3775 or visit the investor relations page on the Company's website www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com .
ABOUT SEQUENTIAL BRANDS GROUP, INC.Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SQBG) owns, promotes, markets, and licenses a portfolio of consumer brands that presently include The Franklin Mint®, William Rast®, People's Liberation®, DVS®, Heelys®, Caribbean Joe®, Ellen Tracy® and Revo®. Sequential seeks to ensure that its brands continue to thrive and grow by employing strong brand management, design and marketing teams. Sequential has licensed and intends to license its brands in a variety of consumer categories to retailers, wholesalers and distributors in the United States and in certain international territories. For more information, please visit Sequential's corporate website at: www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com . To inquire about licensing opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Sequential Brands Group, Inc. Gary Klein, Chief Financial Officer 646-564-2577 email@example.com ICR Rachel Schacter/John Rouleau 203-682-8200 Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV