CALGARY, Feb. 21, 2014 /CNW/ - FGL Sports is voluntarily issuing this advisory to consumers who have purchased children and youth upper outerwear hoodies and jackets with a drawstring and/or toggle located at the hood/neck area.
FGL has decided to voluntarily issue this advisory as Health Canada's sampling and evaluation program has determined that drawstrings on children's outerwear can become caught on playground equipment, fences or other objects and could result in strangulation.
Consumers should immediately remove the drawstrings and/or toggle from the hood/neck area to eliminate the hazard.
FGL Sports has not received any reported injuries or incidents regarding these articles of clothing.About FGL Sports: FGL Sports Ltd. is Canada's largest national retailer of sporting goods, offering a comprehensive assortment of brand-name and private-brand products and operating more than 400 stores from coast to coast, under the following corporate and franchise banners: Sport Chek, Sports Experts, Atmosphere, Pro Hockey Life, l'Entrepôt du Hockey, Sports-Gilbert-Rousseau, National Sports, Intersport, Nevada Bob's Golf, Hockey Experts, the Tech Shop, and S3. FGL Sports also has websites for several of its corporate and franchise banners which can be accessed through its main website at www.FGLSports.com. SOURCE CANADIAN TIRE CORPORATION, LIMITED
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV