Apex Systems has announced it has been named to Inavero’s 2014 Best of Staffing® Client list for the third year in a row.
Best of Staffing, which is sponsored by CareerBuilder, is a survey-based satisfaction award that recognizes staffing firms that deliver exceptional service to their clients. Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services company that specializes in providing top-quality IT professionals and consulting services for clients in all major industries.
“We are proud to be included on the list of top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada for the third year in a row,” Apex Systems President, Rand Blazer said. “We are committed to providing exemplary IT staffing and services and value the recognition and feedback from our clients.”
The survey, which was based on Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology, asked clients to rank their relationship with Apex Systems on a scale of 1-10. A score of 9 or 10 indicates the client has a positive relationship with the company and is likely to recommend them to colleagues. Apex Systems received satisfaction ratings of 9 or 10 from 69 percent of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 39 percent. Some of the comments offered by clients include:
- “Apex listens and responds to our needs during the process.”
- “Apex has been very responsive to our staff augmentation requests and invests the time in learning my team's specific needs.”
- “Quality service without a lot of "sales" talk.”
- “I think APEX has a good client relationship, best described as a concerned partner.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts