3 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, United Technologies ( UTX) is up $0.94 (0.8%) to $115.99 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $114.72-$116.02 after having opened the day at $115.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.05. United Technologies Corporation provides technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. United Technologies has a market cap of $104.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 0.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts who rate United Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full United Technologies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts