NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tile Shop (TTS) spiked 13.73% to $14.83, up $1.79 from its previous close of $13.04, at the close of the trading day on Friday despite the company's fourth-quarter earnings and fiscal year 2014 guidance that aligned with analysts' expectations.
The company reported earnings per share of four cents, which aligned with estimates of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters. Revenue of $57.8 million was also in line with the consensus estimate.
For the full year, Tile Shop now expects EPS of 43 cents to 47 cents, while analysts expect 45 cents. The company expects revenue of $285 million to $295 million, while analysts expect $287.13 million.
"We have made significant investments in the Company in 2013 including the opening of 20 new stores, a new distribution and manufacturing facility and additional corporate infrastructure, all of which are necessary and valuable for the future of the Company," said CEO Robert Rucker in the company's statement. "While we made progress in strengthening The Tile Shop brand and infrastructure this past year, we recognize that we have more work in 2014 and beyond. We continue to firmly believe that as our new stores mature, the Company will return to the historical levels of profitability."Must Read: The Tile Shop Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Results
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV