In trading on Friday, shares of Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.88, changing hands as low as $18.74 per share. Calgon Carbon Corp. shares are currently trading down about 0.9% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of CCC shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, CCC's low point in its 52 week range is $16.04 per share, with $21.30 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $18.84.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CCC makes up 2.35% of the Environmental Services ETF (EVX) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV