TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quality Distribution, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLTY) ("Quality") announces its wholly-owned subsidiary, Quality Carriers, Inc. ("Quality Carriers"), the leading North American bulk chemical carrier, has expanded into the Denver, Colorado market.
"As the leading bulk carrier in North America, we've listened to our customers who have asked for options in the Denver market, both for local shipments as well as long haul," commented Randy Strutz, President, Quality Carriers. "We've partnered with Kemps Transport, an experienced food grade carrier, to expand into the chemical segment."
"As a food grade carrier, I wanted to diversify into chemicals and Quality Carriers enabled this through their affiliate program," stated Robert Kemp, President, Kemps Transport."We continue to review other under served markets and expect to aggressively expand our footprint to serve our customers and increase our driver capacity," continued Randy Strutz. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Quality Carriers operates the largest chemical bulk logistics network in North America. Quality Carrier's network of independent affiliates and independent owner-operators provides nationwide bulk transportation and related services. Quality Carriers is an American Chemistry Council Responsible Care® Partner and is a core carrier for many of the Fortune 500 companies that are engaged in chemical production and processing.
CONTACT: Christine Craig CFO, Quality Carriers 800-282-2031 ext. 7386
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV