Girl Scouts Getting High on Capitalism
They aren't smoking it (at least we have no evidence) and they aren't putting it in their cookies (again: no evidence) but they are reportedly having wild success selling girl scout cookies outside medical marijuana dispensaries and pot retailers.
The Green Cross, which describes itself as a San Francisco-based Medical Cannabis Collective, wrote on Reddit Wednesday.
"When the Girl Scouts set-up shop outside The Green Cross (a San Francisco-based Medical Cannabis Collective) yesterday, little did they know they'd need to call for back-up Girl Scout Cookies after 45 minutes!"
Carol Lee told the East Bay Express that selling cookies to marijuana users teaches her two girls to be open-minded, since "many" marijuana users "have serious needs, and are just a little different."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV