AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHUY) announced today that Steve Hislop, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jon Howie, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate at the Raymond James 35 th Annual Institutional Investor Conference at the Grande Lakes Orlando Resort in Florida.
Chuy's will be presenting on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Chuy's website. To access the webcast and a copy of the presentation to be used during the conference please visit www.chuys.com under the tab Investors.
About Chuy'sFounded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 49 full-service restaurants across fourteen states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!". For further information about Chuy's, including the nearest location, visit the Chuy's website at www.chuys.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Fitzhugh Taylor 203-682-8261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV