Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) a manufacturer of 3D printers and materials for personal use, prototyping and production, today announced the immediate availability of VeroGlaze (MED620) dental material for use with its Objet EdenV and OrthoDesk 3D Printers. VeroGlaze enables the 3D printing of dental models with precise A2 teeth color shade, combining superior quality, accuracy, and thoughput to efficiently produce natural looking dental models with fine details and resolution.
The new Stratasys dental material for digital dentistry can be used in conjunction with all open intra-oral, impression and plaster scanners and is optimized for 3D printing models for crowns, bridge restorations, diagnostic wax-ups, and try-in veneers.
“Appearance and accuracy are everything in our business and we’re delighted with the details and resolution of the models being produced on our Objet Eden260V 3D Printer with the new VeroGlaze,” says Yves Dossche, manager of Remedent in Belgium, a leading manufacturer of veneers for the dental industry.
VeroGlaze expands Stratasys’ growing family of materials for digital dentistry. Designed especially for use in dental and orthodontic solutions, these materials combine accurate detail visualization with high dimensional stability. They are used by the Objet EdenV and OrthoDesk line of 3D Printers which print ultrafine 16 micron layers for exceptional detail and surface finish.“We are committed to bringing added value to our dental lab customers through new 3D printers and material innovations,” said Avi Cohen, Director of Global Dental, Stratasys. “The new VeroGlaze dental material is our first step towards 3D printing teeth color models with remarkable color matching of the A2 color shade.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV