Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), a manufacturer of 3D printers and materials for personal use, prototyping and production, today introduced the Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage 3D Printer, which is easy-to-use and offers affordable access to digital dentistry. The 3D printer will be on display Feb. 21 - 22 at the LMT Lab Day Show in Chicago, in booth 203.
For dental labs seeking faster treatment and an enhanced profit model, the Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage 3D Printer produces surgical guides and dental models in-house directly from intraoral scanner output. Similarly, orthodontic labs may reduce costs by 3D printing accurate and smooth models for orthodontic appliances, which can help them increase their competitive edge.
The new 3D printer features a custom-tailored materials package and a build tray that is 20 to 40 percent larger than that of alternatives for the dental sector. This allows users to improve workflow and optimize productivity by printing more models in a single build. The 3D printer also features printing speeds up to 33 percent faster than other dental 3D printing products.
Based on Stratasys’ successful Eden platform, the Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage 3D Printer harnesses Stratasys’ pedigree of innovation to enable production of ultra-high resolution 3D models. These benefits are enhanced by the 3D printer’s small copier-sized footprint, which makes it ideal for convenient and unobtrusive operation in any lab or dental practice.“Stratasys continues to make digital dentistry happen and is fully committed to this market,” said Avi Cohen, Director of Global Dental at Stratasys. “The Objet Eden260V Dental Advantage 3D printer is a cost-effective solution package that is designed to increase productivity and turnaround times while delivering precision prototypes and production parts.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV