Five Below (FIVE) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Groupon (GRPN) was downgraded at RBC Capital to underperform. Company cut its guidance, given weaker billings trends, RBC Capital said.
Blackhawk (HAWK) was upgraded at Wedbush to neutral from underperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $18.Nordstrom (JWN) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Company guided toward lower margins in the coming quarters, Stifel Nicolaus said.
National Cinemedia (NCMI) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Company cut guidance, because of weaker national advertising trends, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Raptor (RPTP) was downgraded at Ladenburg to neutral from buy. Tetrabenazine will likely require more data and peer reviews, Ladenburg said. Signet (SIG) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy. Twelve-month price target is $120. Zale purchase should add to earnings, Sterne Agee said. Seagate (STX) was upgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from sector perform. Industry should benefit from a stable pricing and enterprise growth, RBC Capital said. Whole Foods (WFM) was initiated with an outperform rating at Oppenheimer. Twelve-month price target is $63. Company is a market leader and can continue to gain market share in the natural/organics market, Oppenheimer said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV