CARLSTADT, N.J., Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that the Company will participate at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference, to be held March 9-12, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, California.
Jinpan's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 11, 2014 from 2:30-3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Management is also available to meet with investors during the conference. Investors interested in meeting with the Company should contact their Roth Capital Partners institutional sales representative.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets electrical control and distribution equipment used in demanding industrial applications, utility projects, renewable energy installations, and infrastructure projects. Major products include cast resin transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations. Jinpan serves a wide range of customers in China and reaches international markets as a qualified supplier to leading global industrial electrical equipment manufacturers. Jinpan's four manufacturing facilities in China are located in the cities of Haikou, Wuhan, Shanghai and Guilin. The Company's manufacturing facilities in China comprise the largest cast resin transformer production capacity in that country. The Company was founded in 1993. Its principal executive offices are located in Haikou, Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.jinpaninternational.com.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV