MILWAUKEE, Feb. 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI) (Nasdaq:ARIS) announced today that AccessorySmart™ has received a Powersports Business 2014 Nifty 50 Award. Winners of the Nifty 50 Awards were selected by the editors of Powersports Business and its sister consumer media brands in the powersports industry including Rider and Thunder Press .
AccessorySmart is the only powersports OEM and aftermarket parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) lookup solution of its kind, allowing dealers to find the hottest products, their cost and availability from a growing list of the industry's leading suppliers. The latest product release included the addition of eight new catalogs, including the introduction of OEM PG&A.
"The winners of the 15th annual Nifty 50 are considered the best of the best in the category of parts, accessories and service solutions for powersports dealers," said Dave McMahon, Editor-in-Chief of Powersports Business. "We attracted a record number of entrants to the contest. That said, the innovative products we chose are meant to give dealerships an edge leading into the spring selling season. AccessorySmart certainly fits that description."AccessorySmart Version 1.9 key features and benefits include:
- Content from leading distributors and manufacturers including Tucker Rocky, Parts Unlimited, Western Power Sports, Honda, Polaris and many more.
- Multi-faceted search capabilities allows users to easily filter products by attributes such as size, material, color and more.
- Works seamlessly with the leading dealer management systems allowing dealers to efficiently manage inventory in-store and within their distributor network.
- Mobile responsive platform automatically optimizes the display for desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Users can switch from the dealer search view and workflow to an optional customer-friendly view to hide sensitive information, including dealer cost.
- Follow @ARI_Net on Twitter: twitter.com/ARI_Net
- Become a fan of ARI on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARInetwork
- Join us on G+: plus.google.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com
- Read more about ARI: investor.arinet.com/about-us
CONTACT: For media inquiries, contact: Colleen Brousil, Director of Marketing, ARI, +1.414.973.4323, Colleen.Brousil@arinet.com Investor inquiries, contact: Gregory V. Taylor, CFA, Three Part Advisors, +1.214.295.8370, email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts