- EXL IV : Awarded a one-year extension with Carigali Hess in Malaysia commencing in late December 2014 at $159,500 per day, above previous day rate of $151,000.
- Joe Douglas : Awarded a one-well contract estimated at 75 days with LLOG in the Gulf of Mexico at $160,000 per day, in line with previous day rate, commencing late February 2014.
- Gorilla VI: Increased off rate time by 30 days during 2Q 2014 for repairs, upgrades, customer required modifications and inspections. Rig is currently expected to return to service the beginning of May 2014.
- Gorilla VII: Rig returned to service mid-February 2014. Added 19 days off rate time during 1Q 2014 for weather delays. Previously scheduled 140 days out of service project for repairs, upgrades and inspections is planned to occur sometime after 2015.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts