GULFPORT, Miss., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hancock Holding Company's (Nasdaq:HBHC) President & CEO Carl J. Chaney and CFO Michael M. Achary will address analysts and investors attending the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Bank Conference in Boston, on Thursday, February 27, 2014 beginning at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties may access a live listen-only webcast of the presentation (which will be structured in a fireside chat format) through the Investor Relations section of Hancock's website at www.hancockbank.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the conference.
About Hancock Holding CompanyHancock Holding Company is the parent company of Hancock Bank and Whitney Bank. The company operates as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida, and as Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas. The Hancock Holding Company family of financial services companies also includes Hancock Investment Services, Inc.; Hancock Insurance Agency and Whitney Insurance Agency, Inc.; and corporate trust offices in Gulfport and Jackson, Miss., New Orleans and Baton Rouge, La., and Orlando, Fla.; and Harrison Finance Company. Additional information is available at www.hancockbank.com and www.whitneybank.com .
CONTACT: Trisha Voltz Carlson, SVP Investor Relations Manager 504-299-5208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV