SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) today announced that Marc Holliday, Chief Executive Officer of SL Green, will audio-webcast from the Citi 2014 Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 11:30 AM EST. The live audio-webcast in listen-only mode can be accessed on the Company's web site under “Event Calendar & Webcasts” in the Investors section. A replay of the audio-webcast will be available through March 21, 2014 via the same link.
About SL Green Realty Corp.
SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of December 31, 2013, SL Green owned interests in 92 Manhattan buildings totaling 44.4 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 27.8 million square feet of commercial buildings and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 16.6 million square feet of buildings. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 31 suburban buildings totaling 5.4 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with three development buildings in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.4 million square feet. The Company also has ownership interests in 28 properties encompassing 52 buildings totaling 3.7 million square feet in southern California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV