FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has recently acquired two net lease properties for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $6,530,000 and sold the Ironwood Commons shopping center for approximately $5,000,000.
Recent acquisitions include:
- A 43,000 square foot property located in Anderson, South Carolina and leased to PetSmart and Michaels. Adjacent retailers include Target and Lowe's.
- An 8,500 square foot property in Tulsa, Oklahoma leased to Sherwin-Williams which represents the introduction of this investment grade retailer to the Company's portfolio.
Ironwood Commons is a 192,018 square foot shopping center located in Ironwood, Michigan that is anchored by Kmart and Miner's Super One Foods.
"We are pleased to have completed the sale of Ironwood Commons, a non-core asset, and redeployment of the proceeds into the acquisition of assets net leased to industry leading retailers," said Joey Agree, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We continue to diversify our holdings while improving asset quality through selective acquisitions and dispositions."Agree Realty is primarily engaged in the acquisition and development of properties net leased to industry leading retail tenants. The Company currently owns and operates a portfolio of 134 properties, located in 34 states and containing approximately 3.8 million square feet of gross leasable space. The common stock of Agree Realty Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADC". SOURCE Agree Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV