BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco on Monday, March 3, 2014. Expedia, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session is scheduled to begin at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). A live audiocast of this session will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. A replay of the audiocast will be available for 30 days.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 31 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in 12 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com™, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading hotel metasearch company with sites in 40 countries
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, one of North America's leading retail cruise vacation experts