HOUSTON, Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RigNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNET), today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2013 earnings results after the NASDAQ Exchange closes Wednesday, March 5, 2014. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors on Thursday, March 6, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (10:00 a.m. CST) to discuss RigNet's fourth quarter and year-end results. Hosting the call will be Mark Slaughter, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Marty Jimmerson, Chief Financial Officer.
The call may be accessed live over the telephone by dialing +1 (877) 845-0777, or for international callers, +1 (760) 298-5090. Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto RigNet's website at www.rig.net in the Investors – Webcasts and Presentation section. A replay of the conference call will also be available for approximately 30 days following the call.
About RigNetRigNet (Nasdaq:RNET) is a leading global provider of managed remote communications, systems integration and collaborative applications dedicated to the oil and gas industry, focusing on offshore and onshore drilling rigs, energy production facilities and energy maritime. RigNet provides solutions ranging from fully-managed voice and data networks to more advanced applications that include video conferencing and real-time data services to over 1,100 remote sites in over thirty countries on six continents, effectively spanning the drilling and production industry. RigNet is based in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.rig.net . RigNet is a registered trademark of RigNet, Inc.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Marty Jimmerson Chief Financial Officer, RigNet Tel: +1 (281) 674-0118 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV