EQT Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: EQM), an EQT Corporation company, today announced the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The report is available on the EQT Midstream Partners (Partnership) website at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com and on the SEC website at www.sec.gov.
The Partnership’s unitholders may also request a printed copy of the report, which contains the Partnership’s audited financial statements. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or submit a written request to:
EQT Midstream Partners, LPAttention: Investor Relations625 Liberty Avenue, Suite 1700Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
About EQT Midstream Partners:EQT Midstream Partners, LP is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation to own, operate, acquire, and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian basin. The Partnership provides midstream services to EQT Corporation and third-party companies through its strategically located transmission and storage system, and gathering system. The Partnership owns 700 miles and operates an additional 200 miles of FERC-regulated interstate pipelines, and also owns more than 1,600 miles of FERC-regulated, low-pressure gathering lines. Visit EQT Midstream Partners, LP at www.eqtmidstreampartners.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV