ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Kent, Kent & Tingle in Shreveport, Louisiana. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1989, Kent, Kent & Tingle (KK&T) is a retail insurance broker providing employee benefits, property/casualty and risk management insurance services. They offer group health, welfare and wellness plans, employee benefits consulting services, commercial property/casualty insurance coverage and risk management consulting services for their clients throughout the southern United States. They specialize in the oil & gas, construction, manufacturing, distribution and medical industries. Fred Kent and his colleagues will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, head of Gallagher's South Central employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations and Mitchel Brashier, head of Gallagher's Southeastern property/casualty brokerage operations.
"Over the last 25 years, KK&T has developed an outstanding reputation for their solid market relationships and their focus on high-quality client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their specializations and Northern Louisiana presence will be a terrific complement to our employee benefits and property/casualty brokerage operations. We are pleased to welcome Fred and his associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 24 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha Akin Director - Investor Relations 630-285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV