NEWARK, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) today announced that it will be presenting at the 2014 RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The presentation at the RBC conference is scheduled for 2:05 pm EST ( 11:05 am PST) on Wednesday, February 26, 2014.
Depomed will also be presenting at the Cowen 34 th Annual Healthcare Conference at the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston at 8:40 am EST ( 5:40am PST) on Wednesday, March 5, 2014.
Both presentations will be webcast and can be accessed via the Investor Relations page of the Depomed website at www.depomed.com. A recording of each webcast will be archived for 30 days on the company's website.
About DepomedDepomed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that commercializes products for pain and neurology related disorders. Gralise ® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia. Zipsor ® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. CAMBIA ® (diclofenac potassium for oral solution) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults (18 years of age or older). Lazanda ® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray is an intranasal fentanyl drug used to manage breakthrough pain in adults (18 years of age or older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain. Gralise and various partner product candidates are formulated with Depomed's proven, proprietary Acuform® drug delivery technology. Additional information about Depomed may be found at www.depomed.com.INVESTOR CONTACT: August Moretti Depomed, Inc.510-744-8000 email@example.com SOURCE Depomed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV