SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Certify Data Systems, Inc., a pioneer of inspired technology for life, will introduce the latest version of HealthLogix™, a next-generation, fully integrated population health management platform, at the 2014 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Florida. Certify is a subsidiary of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM).
The HealthLogix platform redefines value-driven care by seamlessly connecting disparate electronic health record (EHR) systems and transforming an individual's complete medical profile into real-time Actionable Health Intelligence®. HealthLogix brings together health information exchange with clinical analytics to provide a care team the right information, at the right time, for improved care coordination and better outcomes.
"Together with Humana, Certify Data Systems is improving the quality and cost effectiveness of health care," stated Marc Willard, Vice President of Humana and Founder of Certify Data Systems. "The new and enhanced capabilities of HealthLogix continue our mission to create new and innovative products that build healthier populations in a value-conscious manner."
The HealthLogix platform will provide the tools and resources that care teams need to effectively connect, analyze, manage and engage a population for better health.
- Connect — Connect utilizing a "network" approach that offers multiple system configurations, including cloud-based options, to meet the unique needs of hospitals and their affiliated providers. HealthLogix delivers true semantic interoperability between disparate EHR systems, enabling hospitals, health systems, providers and laboratories to exchange essential health information in real-time without changing workflow.
- Analyze — Analyze and identify evidence-based gaps in care and drug safety concerns on an individual's medical profile in real-time. Select from over 32,000 evidence-based guidelines supported by 73 industry sources, including Health Care Effectiveness Data & Information Set (HEDIS®) and Meaningful Use Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures (CQM).
- Manage — Manage population alerts to effectively prioritize time and interventions. The HealthLogix platform offers quick, easy and secure access to results and clinical insights via PC, tablet and mobile applications at any point in the care continuum.
- Engage — Engage individuals and care teams with the right information at the right time to provide a more personalized health care experience and increase the probability of behavior modifications for better outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV