Aware Rises After Confirming Estimates
Aware (AWRE), which makes high-speed Internet access technology, said it expects to at least meet earnings and revenue expectations for its fourth quarter.
The Bedford, Mass., provider of digital-subscriber line technology for Net access didn't provide further details. The company is due to report fourth-quarter results on Jan. 30. Five analysts surveyed by First Call/Thomson Financial project fourth-quarter earnings of 16 cents a share, compared with 8 cents a share a year ago.
Shares of Aware lately gained 50 cents, or 3.39%, to $15.44 in trading on the Nasdaq.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV