State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share of common stock, payable on April 15, 2014 to common shareholders of record at the close of business on April 1, 2014.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.3 trillion 1 in assets under management at December 31, 2013, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide and employs 29,430 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.
1 Assets under management include the assets of the SPDR® Gold ETF (approximately $31 billion as of December 31, 2013), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of SSgA, serves as the distribution agent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV