Travelers (NYSE: TRV) has earned top honors in Compuware’s annual “Best of the Web” awards, which recognize companies that offer the top-performing web and mobile sites.
Travelers received the gold medal for its mobile website, leading the auto and property insurance industry in the 2013 rankings. Winners are chosen based on performance excellence in average response time, availability, and consistency of the sites throughout the entire year. Compuware recognized companies across five major industries – banking, brokerage, insurance, retail and travel.
“Our customers, agents and employees expect an integrated experience across all aspects of their relationship with us when using mobile technologies,” said Madelyn Lankton, Travelers Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer. “Travelers is committed to creating a high-quality user experience, and this recognition from Compuware further validates the investments we have been making to deliver new and enhanced mobile experiences.”
Compuware is a leader in a new generation of application performance management. A complete listing of the 2014 Best of the Web winners is available on Compuware’s website.About Travelers The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $26 billion in 2013. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV