3 Stocks Pulling The Diversified Services Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is down $1.24 (-1.6%) to $75.41 on average volume. Thus far, 4.5 million shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.85-$76.88 after having opened the day at $76.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.65. MasterCard Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $88.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 8.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts