Today's Top Performers In Technology
1. As of noon trading, Juniper Networks ( JNPR) is up $0.80 (2.9%) to $28.00 on heavy volume. Thus far, 7.7 million shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.48-$28.39 after having opened the day at $27.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.20. Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, develops, and sells products and services that provide network infrastructure for networking requirements of service providers, enterprises, governments, and research and public sector organizations worldwide. Juniper Networks has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 21.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Juniper Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Juniper Networks as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts