Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you own shares of National Interstate Corporation (NASDAQ GS: NATL )?
- Did you purchase any of your shares prior to February 5, 2014?
- Do you think the proposed buyout price is too low?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of National Interstate Corporation (“National Interstate” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: NATL) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by its largest shareholder, Great American Insurance Company, a subsidiary of American Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: AFG), through a tender offer.
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/national-interstate-corporation-natl.
Under the terms of the transaction, public shareholders of National Interstate can elect to receive $28.00 per share in cash for each share of National Interstate they own.The investigation concerns whether National Interstate’s board of directors breached its fiduciary duties to the Company’s shareholders and whether the proposed consideration to be paid to the Company’s shareholders is fair and adequate. If you own the common stock of National Interstate and purchased your shares before February 5, 2014, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 2 Righter Parkway, Suite 120, Wilmington, Delaware 19803; by telephone at (888) 969-4242; by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by visiting: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/national-interstate-corporation-natl. Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV