SANTA CLARA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global information security and risk management company, NTT Com Security, and Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the leader in enterprise security, today announced that they have entered into a global managed security services agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, NTT Com Security (formerly Integralis) will provide its extensive implementation, integration, and managed security services around the Palo Alto Networks security platform.
This agreement builds on the two companies' existing global relationships, which include NTT Com Security's role as a successful managed services provider (MSP) of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls, and the depth of technical knowledge built on a strong relationship. NTT Com Security, which has a wealth of business and technical expertise worldwide, has implemented and managed Palo Alto Networks security platforms at hundreds of organizations across the world, resulting in it becoming a global partner in the Palo Alto Networks NextWave partner program.
- "NTT Com Security's information security and risk management solutions, proven security expertise and global presence are testament to our clear understanding of customers' security needs. We are pleased to develop our worldwide capabilities on Palo Alto Networks security platform to help meet our customers' critical security needs." – Simon Church, CEO, NTT Com Security
- "Palo Alto Networks security offerings are built from the ground up to deliver the functionality that modern organizations require today, especially as they look to adopt cloud and mobility initiatives. Only Palo Alto Networks can deliver the safe application enablement, visibility, control, and threat prevention with the high throughput necessary for those environments. We are delighted that NTT Com Security recognizes this and has made us the clear choice for a global agreement." – Mark McLaughlin, Chief Executive Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Akira Arima, CEO, NTT Communications, added: "Worldwide ICT trends such as global cloud adoption and the changing threat landscape, demand a consistent and global approach to security. This new exciting partnership with Palo Alto Networks re-enforces our continued group strategy and investment into information security and risk management solutions, as part of our vision to provide secure global cloud services on a seamless, end-to-end basis."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV