This February, American Rag, available exclusively at Macy’s (NYSE:M), is bringing fans closer than ever to their favorite artists with the American Rag “ALL ACCESS” campaign -- a new program that offers Millennial customers direct access to exclusive music, videos, contests and private meet-and-greets with some of today’s hottest musicians. Pop-rock group We The Kings will kick off the first leg of the campaign this spring.
"We are excited to partner with American Rag,” said Travis Clark, singer and guitarist of We The Kings. “The clothing is really cool and edgy, and they are committed to super serving our fans with the ALL ACCESS campaign. I look forward to teaming up with them for many years to come."
American Rag is partnering with today’s rising music stars to create unique experiences for consumers through their ALL ACCESS campaign. As the debut artists, We The Kings will participate in a series of music, fashion and lifestyle activations, including in-store appearances at select Macy's stores across the country.
American Rag ALL ACCESS activations include:Exclusive Tracks Beginning this month, We The Kings will debut new songs available for download exclusively on Facebook.com/AmericanRag and Raggedmag.com, including the currently available track “Can’t Shake This,” “Never Your Fault” (Feb. 25) and “Good Lovin’” (March 4). For more information about We The Kings, fans can visit facebook.com/wethekings. In-Store Appearances Customers will have the opportunity to listen to We The Kings at select Macy’s locations, plus take part in a meet-and-greet* with any $25 American Rag Juniors or Young Men’s purchase (*while time permits). We The Kings will make an appearance at the following Macy’s locations this March:
- March 14 at 3:30 p.m. – Macy’s Broward Mall, Plantation, FL
- March 15 at 2 p.m. - Macy’s Orlando Millennia Mall, Orlando, FL
- March 22 at 2 p.m. - Macy’s Woodland Mall, Grand Rapids, MI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV