CAMP HILL, Pa., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced that due to technical difficulties impacting internet service in Central Pennsylvania and therefore public access to Harsco's website and scheduled earnings call webcast, the Company is postponing today's scheduled conference call by one day to February 21, 2014 at 10:00 am ET. The Company regrets any inconvenience.
Internet broadcast will be available in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The rescheduled call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 58225976.
CONTACT: Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV