Cray Inc. Stock Upgraded (CRAY)
- CRAY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 62.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CRAY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CRAY has a quick ratio of 2.28, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Computers & Peripherals industry. The net income increased by 264.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.01 million to $51.01 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $86.90 million or 23.89% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.14%.
- 38.02% is the gross profit margin for CRAY INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 16.59% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts