Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/24/14, Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE), Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX), and Steris Corp. (STE) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Cheesecake Factory Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.14 on 3/11/14, Six Flags Entertainment Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.47 on 3/10/14, and Steris Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.21 on 3/26/14.
As a percentage of CAKE's recent stock price of $46.29, this dividend works out to approximately 0.30%, so look for shares of Cheesecake Factory Inc. to trade 0.30% lower — all else being equal — when CAKE shares open for trading on 2/24/14. Similarly, investors should look for SIX to open 1.17% lower in price and for STE to open 0.47% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for CAKE, SIX, and STE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV