LiveDeal Is The World's First Deal Engine... A Real-time, Online Marketplace That Connects Consumers With Local Restaurants That Are Offering Deals Right Now. (Photo: Business Wire)
LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) (“LiveDeal” or the “Company”), a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable restaurants to communicate and publish real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers, today announced that it will commence its national media rollout live on the Howard Stern Show on Sirius XM Radio within the coming weeks.
LiveDeal is the world's first deal engine... a real-time, online marketplace that connects consumers with local restaurants that are offering deals right now. (Photo: Business Wire)
With the recent expansion of www.livedeal.com in New York City, following success in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, the company is pushing forward with nationwide expansion to capture major cities in 2014. Kicking off the LiveDeal public awareness campaign on the Howard Stern Show provides an opportunity to potentially reach millions of middle income restaurant goers who represent the ideal demographic for the LiveDeal restaurant mobile deal platform.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal, said, “We could not be more excited to unveil our national media rollout live on the Howard Stern Show to both Howard and his millions of adoring fans.” He continued, “Our user base is synonymous with the Howard Stern demographic, and reaching this audience is a testament to our popularity and unique appeal.”
What is livedeal.com?livedeal.com is a unique, real-time “deal engine” connecting merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem “live” offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV