LiveDeal Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVE) (“LiveDeal” or the “Company”), a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable restaurants to communicate and publish real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers, today announced that it will commence its national media rollout live on the
Howard Stern Show
on Sirius XM Radio within the coming weeks.
LiveDeal is the world's first deal engine... a real-time, online marketplace that connects consumers with local restaurants that are offering deals right now. (Photo: Business Wire)
With the recent expansion of
in New York City, following success in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, the company is pushing forward with nationwide expansion to capture major cities in 2014. Kicking off the LiveDeal public awareness campaign on the Howard Stern Show provides an opportunity to potentially reach millions of middle income restaurant goers who represent the ideal demographic for the LiveDeal restaurant mobile deal platform.
Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal, said,
“We could not be more excited to unveil our national media rollout live on the Howard Stern Show to both Howard and his millions of adoring fans.”
“Our user base is synonymous with the Howard Stern demographic, and reaching this audience is a testament to our popularity and unique appeal.”
What is livedeal.com?
livedeal.com is a unique, real-time “deal engine” connecting merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- an intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable;
- state-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods;
- advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers;
- superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites;
- innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology; and
- a user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem “live” offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Restaurants can sign-up to use the LiveDeal platform at the Company’s website (
) or via the LiveDeal App, which is scheduled to be released in March 2014.
About LiveDeal Inc.
LiveDeal Inc. provides marketing solutions that boost customer awareness and merchant visibility on the Internet. LiveDeal operates a deal engine, which is a service that connects merchants and consumers via an innovative platform that uses geo-location, enabling businesses to communicate real-time and instant offers to nearby consumers. In November 2012, LiveDeal commenced the sale of marketing tools that help local businesses manage their online presence under the Company’s Velocity Local™ brand. LiveDeal continues to actively develop, revise, and evaluate these products and services and its marketing strategies and procedures. For more information, visit
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking” statements that are based on present circumstances and on LiveDeal’s predictions with respect to events that have not occurred, that may not occur, or that may occur with different consequences and timing than those now assumed or anticipated. Such forward-looking statements, including any statements regarding the plans and objectives of management for future operations or products, the market acceptance or future success of our products, and our future financial performance, are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from the events or results described in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release and LiveDeal does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.