KB Home (NYSE: KBH), one of the nation’s largest and most recognized homebuilders, welcomes home buyers to view its new homes at Park Vista. An established community, KB Home’s Park Vista is situated inside Loop 1604 in northwest San Antonio and features 37 single-family home sites. A decorated model home is open for tours daily.
KB Home’s Park Vista offers home shoppers a choice of seven one- and two-story floor plans that range between 1,675 and 3,125 square feet, with up to six bedrooms and four baths. Through KB Home’s exclusive Built to Order home buying experience, customers at Park Vista can customize nearly everything about their new home, from countertops and cabinets to flooring and lighting, with expert guidance from design professionals at the KB Home Studio. The community features a neighborhood park complete with a children’s playscape, picnic tables and dog park. Homes at Park Vista start from the $190,000s.
“Park Vista’s location inside Loop 1604 off Tezel Road makes it a gem for families who want the latest in energy efficiency and smart home technology in a great existing neighborhood,” said Brett Dietz, president of KB Home’s San Antonio division. “Park Vista also offers a rare opportunity for home shoppers to build a spacious new KB home with popular structural features like a sitting area in the master bedroom and other personalized design choices.”
The commuter-friendly Park Vista community is just minutes from major employers including Valero, the Medical Center and the University of Texas at San Antonio and attractions like Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Homeowners at Park Vista can take advantage of the retail and dining choices at nearby Bandera Pointe and Alamo Ranch Marketplace, while athletic types will enjoy the athletic fields and hiking trails at nearby OP Schnabel Park. The community is located in the Northside Independent School District.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV