Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI) (“Bally”), a leader in gaming machines, table game products, casino-management systems, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that Miami Valley Gaming has installed its award-winning systems solutions.
Miami Valley Gaming selected Bally Technologies' iVIEW DM and Elite Bonusing Suite to offer exciting player experiences such as floor-wide tournaments and unique bonusing opportunities. (Photo: Business Wire)
Bally’s iVIEW Display Manager (DM) picture-in-picture-style player-user interface and Elite Bonusing Suite (EBS) will be deployed floor-wide on 1,600 video lottery terminals, enabling interactive, floor-wide player-bonusing events.
Miami Valley Gaming will use EBS to add excitement across its iVIEW network using real-time promotions such as Virtual Racing, DM Tournaments, Virtual Racing NASCAR, Flex Rewards, U-Spin bonusing, and Power Winners .
The Ohio property, a joint venture between Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc., opened in December. It features 1,600 state-of-the-art video lottery terminals, a racing simulcast center, several restaurants, and Miami Valley Raceway, a 5/8-mile harness racetrack.“We chose Bally systems following a very thorough and competitive joint evaluation process between Churchill Downs and Delaware North that included deep discussions surrounding value and ROI specifically for the Ohio market,” said Churchill Downs Senior Vice President of Gaming Operations Austin Miller. Added Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment President Brian Hansberry: “We are excited to continue working with Bally to provide our players with a tremendous gaming experience. Bally replaced a previous gaming system at one of our other properties in 2012, and that served us extremely well given the competitive market conditions.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV