DALLAS, Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PMFG, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PMFG) today announced that Peter J. Burlage, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer will present at the Stifel Industrials Conference on February 27, 2014 at 9:45 AM Eastern Time. Mr. Burlage will discuss the Company's business strategy, outlook and historical financial performance. PMFG's presentation also will be webcast live at: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/industrials2014/97104254097.cfm. The presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.peerlessmfg.com for 90 days.
We are a leading provider of custom engineered systems and products designed to help ensure that the delivery of energy is safe, efficient and clean. We primarily serve the markets for power generation, natural gas infrastructure and petrochemical processing. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we market our systems and products worldwide.
CONTACT: Mr. Peter J. Burlage, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Ronald L. McCrummen, Chief Financial Officer PMFG, Inc. 14651 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 500 Dallas, Texas 75254 Phone: (214) 357-6181 Fax: (214) 351-0194 www.peerlessmfg.com or Shawn Severson The Blueshirt Group Managing Director, Energy Technology Practice (415) 489-2198 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV