SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J., Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that they will participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
- Management will participate in a panel entitled "DMD Back in the Spotlight, What's New and What's Different" which will be held from 9:40-10:25am ET on Tuesday, February 25 th at the 2014 Citi Global Healthcare Conference in New York City.
- The Company will present a company overview at the 2014 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference in New York City on Wednesday, February 26 th at 4:30pm ET.The RBC presentation will be webcast live on the Events and Presentations page under the investor relations section of PTC Therapeutics' website at www.ptcbio.com. The presentation will be archived for 2 weeks following the presentation. It is recommended that users connect to PTC's website several minutes prior to the start of the webcast to ensure a timely connection. ABOUT PTC THERAPEUTICS, INC.PTC is biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of orally administered, proprietary small molecule drugs that target post-transcriptional control processes. Post-transcriptional control processes regulate the rate and timing of protein production and are essential to proper cellular function. PTC's internally discovered pipeline addresses multiple therapeutic areas, including rare disorders, oncology and infectious diseases. PTC has developed proprietary technologies that it applies in its drug discovery activities and which form the basis for collaborations with leading biopharmaceutical companies. For more information on the company, please visit our website www.ptcbio.com. SOURCE PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts