BEIJING, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with a focus on high growth cities in China, today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, February 28, 2014, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on February 28, 2014 to discuss fourth quarter 2013 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-913-312-0637. A webcast will also be available through the Company's investor relations website at http://www.xyre.com. A replay of the call will be available through March 7, 2014 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 6583895.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan") ( XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. In China, Xinyuan primarily focuses its development projects in Tier II cities, Zhengzhou, Ji'nan, Suzhou, Kunshan, Xuzhou, Chengdu and Hefei. The Company's U.S. development arm, XIN Development Group International, Inc., is a pioneer amongst Chinese real estate residential developers, entering the U.S. market in 2012. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://en.xyre.com/ir.html.For more information, please contact: In China: Ms. Helen ZhangInterim CFOTel: +86 (10) 8588-9398Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, LLC In U.S.: +1-646-308-1472In China: +86 (10) 6583 7511Email: William.email@example.com SOURCE Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV